Friday, May 21, 2010

The obscure defunct Southeast hardcore band upload thread PART ONE

*I figured I'd start uploading some demos and shit on here for people that may have never heard them. If any of these dont work or you are wanting lyrics for them just email me @ vanhalenizer2@aol.com - enjoy.*


IN FULL EFFECT - BOTH DEMOS (2000/2002)
This is one of my all time favorites from the Southeast. These dudes from Augusta, GA started back in 98 and played awesome heavy NY style hardcore in the vein of Madball or Killing Time. So fuckin awesome, if you dont download anything else in this thread...download this.
www.megaupload.com/?d=38EYVJFS


MAN AT ARMS - demo
Certain members of this band also went on to be in Where It Ends and to form the recently defunct Mainline. If you liked Mainline you will probably like this, it's a bit more punk and a bit more quirky...check it out. I believe this is from around 2004.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3O64B9E


THE RISK - split w/ Walking Tall
This is my old band that I played guitar in called the Risk. We were playing the fast hardcore that we loved when there was literally no hardcore to be found in Columbia, SC. We talked a lot of shit and had lots of good times. This is our side of a split 7 inch that never got pressed (sketchy fellas dont put out records). I like this one. This is from about 2002 I believe.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3Y6C21CX


BRAINFREEZE - time to maim demo
The infamous BRAINFREEZE demo. These Augusta, GA psychopaths put out this badly recorded demo back in about 05. The lyrics on this one are quite violent and offensive. This little shitty demo led to a lot of fun shows for Brainfreeze. Members went on to work at Starbucks and smoke the ganja.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X08AY5JA


WALKING TALL split w/ the Risk
The other portion of the Risk/Walking Tall split. Walking Tall was from Greenville, SC. Members went on to Where It Ends, Hope Prevails...and more recently SLAM.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0PFRMQW

PAID IN BLOOD - DEMO
Atlanta, Georgia heavy hardcore circa 2003-ish I believe. Awesome band all around, you may be familiar with the first song off this demo as it's been covered and recorded by fellow Atlant-ites Foundation. This is Atlanta hardcore at it's best.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3OFNV6Y


That's it for now. I've got plenty more shit to toss up on here though so look out for that. Like I said, if you need lyrics to any of these or anything like that email me: vanhalenizer2@aol.com You can also hit me up with obscure southeast hardcore requests, there's a good chance I've got it. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment